Fidelity National Title
Real estate purchasers and investors rely on The Patel Law Group, PLLC as a fee office for Fidelity National Title to efficiently close real estate transactions across Texas and the United States. Our real estate closing office is in the heart of the DFW, minutes from DFW airport and Love Field. Our title escrow officers pride themselves on outstanding customer services; the only differentiating factor between all title and closing attorney offices. In addition to outstanding customer service, most of our escrow officers are licensed Texas real estate attorneys. Why close with just an escrow officer when you can close with a licensed attorney?
Our real estate attorneys and title professionals have experience closing the following transactions:
- Commercial Sales – undeveloped land, hotels, restaurants, apartments, movie studios and others
- New Homes and Builder Related Transactions
- Commercial Refinance & Loan Workouts
- Construction Loans and One-time Close Transactions, and Luxury Homes & Condominiums
- Residential Sales Transactions
- For Sale by Owner Transactions
- Residential Refinance Transactions
- Foreclosure and Bank Owned Properties
- Residential Home Equity Loan and Refinance Transactions
- REO and Short Sale Transactions
As a title company, we offer the following services to our customers:
- Nationwide Underwriter. Most real estate transactions in Texas are simple transactions without any major issues. Since we have access to Fidelity National Title, the world’s largest underwriter, our Title Company can utilize alternate underwriters for real estate deals when underwriting concerns exist.
- Mobile Closings. In the event a customer is too busy to come by our office for a real estate closing, we can come to the customer. Most title related transactions in can be closed outside the office of a title company. In these circumstances, our escrow officer or a licensed notary can arrange to meet the customer at the location of the customer’s choice to execute the real estate documents.
- Excellent Customer Service. We guarantee we’ll be responsive, efficient, and professional. As many
area real estate professionals appreciate, customer service is the only differentiating factor between title companies. This is because the title insurance rates are set annually by the Texas Department of Insurance. So, if you are going to pay the same at each title company, you might as well work with the title company who will service you and your customers with the highest customer service.
- Close All Over Texas and the United States. Our title closing office can close real estate sales and refinance transactions in all Texas Counties. We regularly close Dallas, Collin, Denton and Tarrant County real estate transactions. In addition, we close transactions throughout all 50 states. No matter where your closing is, we can facilitate your closing from our office.
We are experts in accurately examining and insuring title for multi-family, retail, office and industrial property in Texas. Our commercial real estate experience is backed by a successful track record and repeat business from a long list of satisfied commercial real estate companies, homeowners, investors and other clients.
From the one acre, single tenant NNN leased investment property to the largest of complex commercial real estate transactions involving multiple parcels of land and buildings; we are ready to handle your next commercial real estate acquisition or project.
In addition, we are able to offer a local, single point of contact with direct access to key decision makers.
Having successfully provided commercial title insurance a number of years, we enjoy a strong and well-respected relationship with and the financial backing of seven prominent national underwriters, allowing us to work with all parties involved to get tough, complex commercial titles insured quickly and cleared to close.
Below is a sample of transactions we closed this year:
|Sale of Studio Facility||Price Confidential|
|Out of State Hotel Refinance Transaction||$6.2M|
|Out of State Hotel Refinance Transaction||$9.5M|
|Sale of Shopping Center||$8M|
|Closing of Housing Development||Price Confidential|
|Hotel Closing||$4.5 M|
|Land Purchase/Construction Loan||$45M|