Sachi’s practice focuses on civil litigation, family law, and investment-based immigration.
Prior to joining PLG, Sachi clerked at a local family and immigration law firm and interned at Mosaic Family Services, where she focused on immigration petitions under the Violence Against Women Act. Sachi also served as a student attorney in the Hunter Legal Clinic for Victims of Crimes against Women, where she assisted victims of domestic violence and co-authored a family-law white paper for the Texas Legislature.
Sachi received her J.D. from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and her B.A. from the University of Texas at Dallas.
Sachi is a child immigrant from India and speaks fluent Gujarati. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and volunteering in a variety of South Asian community organizations.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Counsel to Corporations and Small Business owners in prosecution of employment disputes
- Counsel to Corporations and Small Business owners in prosecution of business disputes
- Counsel throughout contested and uncontested family law matters including, but not limited to, custody and child support disputes, such as modifications of possession and access orders, modifications of child support, default prove-ups, uncontested prove-ups, etc.
- Counsel to Landlords in prosecution of forcible detainer cases