Sachi Dave earned her Bachelor’s in Political Science at the University of Texas at Dallas in 2014 and her Juris Doctor from Southern Methodist University Deadman School of Law in 2018. While in law school, Sachi clerked with the Patel Law Group assisting attorneys in Family Law and Business Based Immigration.
As an attorney, Sachi now focuses on Civil Litigation, Family Law, and Investment Based Immigration. Before joining the Patel Law Group, Sachi was a student attorney at the Hunter Legal Clinic for Victims of Crimes against Women where she assisted a victim of family violence in her Family Law matter. Sachi also co-authored a companion piece for a white paper regarding changes in Family Law which was submitted to the Texas Legislature.
Prior to her time at Hunter Legal Clinic, Sachi also served as a law clerk at Dammanna Law, PLLC where she assisted in Business Based Immigration and Family Law matters. Sachi was also an intern for Mosaic Family Services where she assisted attorneys in Immigration Petitions based on the Violence Against the Women’s Act as well as with Family Law Matters.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Counsel to Corporations and Small Business owners in prosecution of employment disputes
- Counsel to Corporations and Small Business owners in prosecution of business disputes
- Counsel throughout contested and uncontested family law matters including, but not limited to, custody and child support disputes, such as modifications of possession and access orders, modifications of child support, default prove-ups, uncontested prove-ups, etc.
- Counsel to Landlords in prosecution of forcible detainer cases