Krishan earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting from The University of Oklahoma in 2014. Krishan earned his Juris Doctor from his alma mater’s College of Law in 2017, where he focused on business and tax law. He was the recipient of the Oklahoma Bar Association Tax Section Award and was also named to the College of Law’s Dean’s List.
Krishan has been with Patel Law Group in various capacities since its inception. While in law school, he worked closely in Patel Law Group’s business, immigration, and real estate teams by assisting the attorneys in servicing client needs. In April of 2018, Krishan opened the firm’s first out-of-state office, in Oklahoma City, to better serve our clients in the area.
Prior to joining Patel Law Group, Krishan interned at Foshee & Yaffe, where he gained experience in the areas of Business Planning, Personal Injury, Employment Law, Family Law, Criminal Law and Estate Planning. Prior to joining Foshee & Yaffe, Krishan interned at the Oklahoma County District Attorney’s Office and received an award from the College of Law for his commitment to Pro Bono and Public Service.
Krishan was raised in Shawnee, Oklahoma, which he and his family have called home for over 20 years. Krishan relocated to Norman, Oklahoma to complete his undergraduate and post-graduate studies. In his spare time, Krishan enjoys spending time with family and friends, attending Sooner football games, playing basketball, and volunteering in the community.
- Admitted to practice in all State courts in Oklahoma and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- Member, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Business Law Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Immigration Law Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Law Office Management & Technology Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Tax Law Section, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, Oklahoma County Bar Association