Chris is a Partner at PLG and is also an experienced Immigration Attorney. He handles all Employment and Family-based Immigration matters including EB-1, EB-2 & EB-3 filings, Labor Certification & PERM processing, I-140 & I-485 filings, EAD & Advance Parole, H-1B petitions, amendments, transfers and extensions, L-1A & L-1B, K-1 & K-3 visas, I-130 & I-485 filings, removal of conditions and extreme hardship waivers. Chris has expert knowledge and in-depth experience responding to RFE’s, NOID’s and DOL PERM audits.
On the employment side, Chris represents a variety of corporate clients in the Dallas area and throughout the U.S., in all aspects of Immigration Law, and prides himself on providing fast and effective legal advice to help businesses achieve their goals. In particular, Chris works with numerous IT Consulting firms and advises them on the frequent changes in the law to help his clients navigate the ever-changing landscape. His advice on H-1B petitions and green card processing is essential to helping owners focus on their business knowing that immigration matters are being taken care of.
Chris regularly publishes updates on Business Immigration Law and sends out a monthly immigration newsletter. See our “blogs” section for further details, www.patellegal.com/category/blogs/
On the family side, Chris represents individuals all over the U.S. and understands the importance of maintaining family unity. Chris is an Immigrant himself, originally from the U.K., and like so many individuals he moved to the U.S. to pursue the American dream and make a better life for himself and his family. He is well aware of the frustrations and complications associated with the Immigration process and therefore aims at making the process go as smoothly as possible for his clients. He is committed to helping clients achieve their long-term goal to become a Permanent Resident or a U.S. Citizen. Chris provides sound, reliable and efficient legal representation at every step of the process.
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Law Society of England and Wales
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Over 15 years of legal experience with more than 10 years specializing in Immigration related matters;
- Strong emphasis on employment-based Immigration, especially H-1Bs, L1s, PERM/I-140 and I-485 processing;
- Author of Immigration blog providing regular updates on Employment-based Immigration;
- Dual-Qualified Attorney- Chris is qualified to practice in both the U.S. and the U.K.; and
- 7 years working for a leading Insurance Litigation firm in the U.K handling personal injury and medical malpractice claims for major insurance companies and the leading provider of vision correction treatment.