The Patel Law Group is looking to add a Corporate and Real Estate Attorney to their practice group. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience reviewing and negotiating various kinds of business-related contracts, drafting corporate documents, transactions and advising on corporate, real estate and securities issues and compliance. Specifically, the candidate will have experience drafting PPMs or syndicated deals, along with being able to review and draft real estate and multi-family contracts. The candidate should also have a strong desire to be a direct contributor in a dynamic and collaborative working environment, and be an energetic and creative problem-solver with superior interpersonal and client-management skills. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to join a solid, growing and sophisticated legal practice.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Un-firm. Are you working for a firm where you can’t be the same person at work as you are at home? No stuffy hierarchy nonsense here. We want you to be the authentic you every day.
- Clients. This department mostly works with real estate professionals ---real estate lenders, brokers, and developers.
- The Work. We draft private placement memoranda, corporate formation documents, corporate transactions, create and advise on private investment funds, direct investment models, and advise on corporate and securities issues and compliance. Our focus is to ensure our clients are raising capital and offering investments in a compliant fashion.
- Team. We have 3 attorneys, 1 paralegal and 1 assistant on our Corporate & Securities Team. We are excited about adding another attorney to the team.
- The Position. This position will require the attorney to work closely with other associates and partners in all divisions of the firm. This position includes significant opportunities for growth with direct oversight by Partner of practice group
Who are you?
- 3+ years of practice experience
- Transactional. Strong transactional drafting experience that can draft corporate documents, transactions, and ideally private offering documents, and other related documents without the need for constant supervision.
- Self-Motivated. We do not micromanage our people. You must be driven and capable of working autonomously.
- Team Focused. Attorneys that thrive in a team setting, and value being part of a team and organization. We want people who seek to put the team and company before their own interests.
- Customer Service Oriented. We work in a fast-paced environment and our clients love our response times. We aspire to respond to all communications within 24 hours. The art of client communication is as important as the attorney competency necessary to prepare the documents.
- Detail Oriented. A strong attention to detail is a must. We built our reputation by providing a superior product to our clients. Our clients expect and deserve documents that are free of drafting errors.
- Solutions Oriented. Our clients want solutions. They want to figure out how to make a deal close not a list of roadblocks. Figuring out solutions to tough problems by persistence and thinking outside the box is why our clients love us.
Commensurate with market depending on experience. Discretionary annual bonus.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation